Working with Criss-Cross Financial Group as a
Criss-Cross Financial Group welcomes individuals and firms of all backgrounds who feel that our products and services may be of value to their clients.
Our criterion for affiliation is simple:
1) Display a commitment and willingness. To comply with our firm requirement no marketing materials of any kind may be disseminated pursuant to our financing programs that have not been approved by CFG beforehand. This applies to websites and any stock email marketing, or other publicly available information. Reason: We work with strictly regulated and licensed U.S. institutions that are subject to the scrutiny of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Internal Revenue Service, and many other government and private regulatory entities. We are not employees of the licensed, major institution that provides lending facilities to our clients. A misleading or false statement about a program can have severe repercussions for both the Affiliate and the various lending programs we participate in.
2) Have an existing network of potential clients or potential new Affiliates to refer into the CFG affiliate program. Affiliation can be very lucrative for those Affiliates with pre-existing connections suitable for this financial vehicle. However, our services are really not designed for those who wish to create brand new networks with email blasts to purchased lists and so forth. Potential new clients referred to you by our existing clients can be a rich source of new business, and could come from almost any demographic category from food and wine enthusiasts to yacht owners to real estate developers but you need to come to us with a pre-existing network, such as a rolodex of contacts, or other potential candidates already in place prior to joining us.
Those companies or organizations with an existing sales force will be permitted to receive a full share of fees and may determine how to compensate their agents (in the field) from their fee share if they wish; or they may simply refer their members in a more passive relationship and receive an earnings override for the members they refer to us who refer closed transactions. For organizations, the choice is theirs.
Note that fees are typically set between 1%-4% by the affiliate agent closest to the client, however we do our utmost not to overcharge clients.
3) Have a clean background, or if any issues exist, an explanation and supporting information to validate the explanations. We understand that otherwise well-meaning and innocent individuals can find themselves subject to fines or penalties even for very minor or unintended acts; or for being caught in the tailwind of another individual or company’s actions for which you were not responsible; or in youthful indiscretions. Please note, however, that non-disclosure at time of application for any criminal or civil legal issue other than traffic violations will be considered a breach of your Registered Affiliate Agreement and grounds for immediate termination. We will examine any such applicant’s background on a case-by-case basis, but attempts to hide inconvenient background information will require dismissal from further work with CFG and its lending institutions, which honors all CFG requests of this type immediately. In short: CFG seeks individuals with clean professional and personal backgrounds.
CFG offers two ways to receive compensation:
1) By referring new Registered Affiliates to CFG. Those who do this individually, or as an organization, can build large networks from which they will receive 10% of the income received by those agents they bring in. No participation or involvement is required with any transaction, as this is passive income that will be paid in perpetuity for the successful work of their new-agent referrals. Individuals may either be active or passive in developing affiliates for CFG. Either option is acceptable.
2) By directly referring new clients for CFG’s programs. Registered Affiliates who opt for this route will receive 1/3 of all fees on every transaction they close at the outset. For example, on a $500,000 credit-line with 3% in fees, the total fees will be $15,000. The new Registered Affiliate who sources the client receives 1/3, or $5,000; the Registered Affiliate who found and referred to CFG this successful new Registered Affiliate gets a 10% override of what the new Affiliate makes, or $500, in passive income.
*Agents are de facto contractors of CFG and do not represent the company or CFG’s institutional lending partner(s).