Merchant Cash Advance is an innovative alternative to a traditional small business loan. Our lending partners utilize your expected future credit and debit card sales to be able to provide you with working capital so you can put your business plans into action. So instead of fixed daily payments, the repayment for an MCA is completely flexible and works alongside your natural cash flow. During the length of your payback period, a small percentage of your daily credit/debit card sales is withheld until the advance is paid in full. This allows businesses the flexibility to make lower payments during periods when cash flow slows down. With this loan product, you can get anywhere from $5,000 to $1,000,000 in funding for your business, and have it in your account in just days!
A Merchant Cash Advance might be right for you if:
- Your business accepts credit cards as a form of payment from customers
- You are looking for a flexible loan product
- You don’t want to pay monthly minimums
- Your sales tend to fluctuate so you want to pay as you go
- You’re looking for a fast and simple financing solution
cash advance, small business loans, business loans, small business loan, start up business loans, cash advances, what is a factoring company, what is factoring, business cash advance, merchant cash advances